When one thinks of Warburtons Bakery, legacy and quality immediately come to mind. Established in 1876, the company has grown to include 12 bakeries, 14 depots, and 4,500 employees to handle their daily operations. To keep up with emerging business trends and to help streamline their business practices, the company needed a robust testing mechanism for their operations module. When their existing framework couldn’t meet the standards, Prakat jumped in and accepted the challenge.
Upon analyzing Warburtons internal customer feedback, the major focus areas were identified. A serviceable test automation framework was designed, encompassing a 6-12-month period supply chain. As a result, an agile ongoing engagement model was implemented to enhance and introduce new features steadily and continually.
- Design and development of the entire test automation framework for the retail operations.
- Redesign of several key modules: retail and distribution, backend supply chain, inventory management, ordering, fulfillment, and invoicing.
- Test automation framework solution developed in cooperation with Warburtons Development team.
- Integration testing with the SAP environment and go-live for the retail management application (custom-developed for Warburtons).
- More efficient, faster, and more robust – the Prakat solution had it all.
- Enhanced systems quality resulted in improved supply chain management.
- Faster, yet effective implementation of test automation that led to cost optimization.
- Automated testing across business processes ensured high-quality standards were maintained.
- Quality restored! Expectations exceeded! Legacy upheld!