Digitizing restaurant operations and interactions to take advantage of the “mobile” economy and boost customer loyalty.
There were no problems, there were only opportunities and expectations. Leverage technology to retain customers – reinforce greater trust in the brand; how better than being by them during difficult times like the pandemic, enhance the brand image, build loyalty, unite branches on a platform and scale.
Increased brand loyalty by integrating all the ordering and booking gateways. Created a one-stop application, both web and mobile versions, which delivered seamless user experience that matches up to the service and food quality GRG is known for. Introduced customer loyalty points, customized dining experiences, membership models and more, all enabled via these tech platforms. The world had started living online and we were right there too.
DiCicco’s Italian Restuarant, part of the Grand Restauant Group, was in need of an modernized app that delivered improved user experience and measured up to food and service industry standards and trends.
- As predicted – the restaurants saw an increase in sales and profits. Increase in repeat customers was a clear indication of increased loyalty.
- ASL better than the national average for restaurant apps meant that customers were seeing what they wished for – their favourite dishes, easy reservation processes, customised experiences, points, memberships etc.
- Structured data enabled quicker analysis and thus cost-cutting and improving efficiencies.
- GRG has its next goal set too – help other restaurants deliver the same experience.
The Grand Restaurant Group, a conglomerate of high-end restaurants, wanted to add better value to the whole experience of dining – beyond the sought-after food it serves. Create Loyal customers by the day delivering exceptional customer service and latest tech enabled servicing. The intention was to match up to current industry trends without compromising on quality and brand image.
- INDUSTRY: Food Service
- NO. OF EMPLOYEES: 300+
- HQ LOCATION: Escondido, CA
- View Company Page
Prakat has played an integral role in helping to get our restaurants up to speed with modern technology. They developed and helped design a user-friendly mobile app for one of our restaurants. We plan on working with them to develop similar apps for our other restaurants
– Frank Busic
Grand Restaurant Group